Labels

Sunday, November 17, 2013

To Life! We Celebrate Life And Love, Regardless Of Circumstances

Recently, during a walk with one of my accountability friends, I mentioned that I would like to verify a few details before I write the second book of my trilogy. That means it’s almost time to cross the globe in search of darkness. I need to visit the destinations I cite in my first book, including Fatima Portugal, Medjugorje Herzegovina, Jerusalem Israel, and Petra Jordan. When I mentioned that I would never venture out on a dangerous trip alone, he mentioned that he would like to join the excursion. Frankly, his answer frightens me, for this man has a happy and healthy family. Maybe I need to better explain the dangers that my journeys entail.

My goals will be to confirm demonic spiritualism in certain places, and then verify the identity of a man claiming to be the antichrist. This isn’t about fiction; this is about exposing real wickedness, while putting one’s self in peril. In my first book, after the initial personal losses, I made it seem like my character [Daniel] blunders through his mistakes relatively unscathed. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Please allow me to list the consequences of being me, or one of my friends:
1. High-speed accidents (they’ve stopped) through no fault of my own. 
2. Frequent demonic apparitions (they’ve stopped) against family members and me.
3. Garth had a real stroke (I’m not kidding) at a young age.
4. Tim was forced from the pulpit.
5. I lost my fortune, family, friends, relatives, business, and my ability to earn an income.
6. People questioning my sanity.
7. HaShem breaking me like Job, and then re-forming me very painfully.
8. My dog [Elmo] is dead. 

I have a message for anybody that wants to get close to me. Run away! If you love your children, please remember that the Satan doesn’t attack just you or me; he attacks your kids too. The Satan doesn’t play fair. Please don’t subject yourselves to my trials.

Antichrist hunting: I was born and named to do this job. I am the son of one of the most gifted theologians ever born. And what are the odds of being named Joel, and Peter, and marrying someone named [in Hebrew] “The End?” To joust with the antichrist is my responsibility, not yours. Run away!

I do relish my friendships and acquaintances, yet I keep my distance, for your safety. At some point in time, the world will change, and I will become a pariah; so keep your distance, or the authorities will associate you with me. Though I’m very non-violent, my messages are well-documented, so beware: No one wants to share in Paul’s beatings!
This girl followed behind Sha’ul and the rest of us and kept screaming, “These men are servants of God Ha‘Elyon! They’re telling you how to be saved!” She kept this up day after day, until Sha’ul, greatly disturbed, turned and said to the spirit, “In the name of Yeshua the Messiah, I order you to come out of her!” And the spirit did come out, at that very moment.

But when her owners saw that what had come out was any further prospect of profit for them, they seized Sha’ul and Sila and dragged them to the market square to face the authorities. Bringing them to the judges, they said, “These men are causing a lot of trouble in our city, since they are Jews. What they are doing is advocating customs that are against the law for us to accept or practice, since we are Romans.” The mob joined in the attack against them, and the judges tore their clothes off them and ordered that they be flogged. After giving them a severe beating, they threw them in prison, charging the jailer to guard them securely. Upon receiving such an order, he threw them into the inner cell and clamped their feet securely between heavy blocks of wood. Acts 16:17-24 (CJB)


 
 

Instead of joining the street fights, join the victory!

And Adonai of Shalom shall crush the Satan under your heel soon. Romans 16:20 (my translation)

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment