Labels

Saturday, November 16, 2013

NASA News: Comet ISON, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, And The Sun’s Polarity Will Reverse!

Many of you may want to call me Chicken Little after falsely predicting the obliteration of Damascus on 12.03.2012. Then my book stated the fall of the USA would begin on 11.3.2013. I was wrong, and I admit it.

I incorrectly linked three planets aligning over the Pyramids of Giza exactly 2,737 years after Isaiah saw the same sight and predicted Damascus’ doom in Isaiah 17:1. Then, I arbitrarily picked a late date in 2013 for the demise of the USA. At the time publishing due date in mid-2012, I had no knowledge of Comet ISON, and the strange conjunction of oddities due this fall. I’m glad that I’ve never claimed to be anything more than a good researcher.  

Why am I willing to risk my credibility again? Call it a hunch. I think the Fourth Seal of Revelation will open soon. What signs do I see?

Sign #1: Let’s begin with four comets overhead right now.

All four comets now visible in the pre-dawn skies are captured on November 7 from the Sormano Astronomical Observatoy in Italy.   Credit:  www.osservatoriosormano.it
All four comets now visible in the pre-dawn skies are captured on November 7 from the Sormano Astronomical Observatoy in Italy. Credit: www.osservatoriosormano.it
 
 
 
Beware: Comets are always an omen. Four comets may represent the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Why wouldn’t HaShem send a subtle sign proving the Fourth Seal?

Sign #2: Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa

The sun’s magnetic field will reverse polarity at some point in the coming weeks, sending ripples to the edge of interstellar space.
My opinion: If the increased solar activity affects Comet ISON, will that impact the course of the comet? What if the sun blasts the comet off-course?

Sign #3: Hanukkah and Thanksgiving occur on the same day every few thousand years.
Sign #4: What is happening to Comet ISON?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuwstnAvLIY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

My final opinion: When you consider the multiple signs, I think it’s safe to say that something could occur on 11.28.2013 and afterward. What might happen? Frankly, I don’t know.
Watch for signs of the Fourth Seal of Revelation. Watch for the signs of Joel; wonders in the sky, and on the earth. Watch for eclipses of the sun and the moon.

“After this, I will pour out my Spirit on all humanity. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions; and also on male and female slaves in those days I will pour out my Spirit. I will show wonders in the sky and on earth —
blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood
before the coming of the great and terrible Day of Adonai.”

At that time, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved. For in Mount Tziyon and Yerushalayim there will be those who escape, as Adonai has promised; among the survivors will be those whom Adonai has called. Joel 3:1-5 (CJB)
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment