Labels

Monday, September 16, 2013

Is The USA Ephraim? If The USA Is Ephraim, Is That A Good Thing?

The biblical story of Hosea reminds me of my story. My names are linked to end time’s prophecy: Yoel (Joel 2) and Kepha (Peter, in Acts 2 recites the Joel 2 prophecy). And I married a woman like Hosea’s wife, Gomer, who bears the surname Kate-z (phonetically spelled). If you said “yom haketz” in Hebrew, you would be stating “day of the end.” It was a prophetic moment in court, when my former wife willingly relinquished my proud surname, and reclaimed her old family name. It was like she was admitting who she was—an adulterous woman—bent on ending her marriage and her family. Since she met a Rasputin-like man in 2006, she has lived a depraved and twisted life, spiraling toward a tragic end.

My Gomer-like wife came from an unswerving lineage of matriarchs prone to public affairs. My belief is that each generation of these women taught the next generation how to publically humiliate their spouses through taunting, and then they taught the next generation how to parade a paramour like its business as usual. Just like you need to be taught to hate, affairs are a learned behavior too. My Gomer spent each day of our twenty-five year marriage, pining for a better paramour and the right time to leave me.  
Hosea had three children, just as I fathered three children with my Gomer. The first child: A boy named Blood. The second Child: A girl named Unpitied. The third child: A boy named Not My People. 

Do the names and my marriage choice have any biblical meaning? Frankly, I don’t know. Were all the prophetic biblical passages manifested by the end of the Apostolic Age? Or will the biblical prophecies come to fruition many times? Often times, we can only guess at biblical prophecy.  
When people attempt to link biblical passages/activities to their own life and times, it often fails. This is often because we improperly view prophesies; such as America hasn’t replaced Israel, and America/the Church hasn’t replaced the Jews. The Hebrew patriarchs and matriarchs have only vague similarities to us today. Over the weekend I argued my Futurist viewpoint against Preterists, and partial-Preterists, that many prophetic verses and events mirror our lives. Then the question of Ephraim popped up. Ephraim was a large tribe that left Israel with their whereabouts unknown. What if America is the Ephraim found in Hosea 13 and Isaiah 7?

When Efrayim spoke, there was trembling; he was a power in Isra’el. But when he incurred guilt through Ba‘al, he died. So now they keep adding sin to sin, casting images from their silver; idols they invent for themselves, all of them the work of craftsmen. ‘Sacrifice to them,’ they say. Men give kisses to calves. Therefore they will be like a morning cloud, like the dew that disappears early, like chaff blown by wind from the threshing-floor, or like smoke that goes out the window. Still, I am Adonai your God, from the land of Egypt; and you don’t know any God but me or, other than me, any Savior. I knew you in the desert, in a land of terrible drought. When they were fed, they were satisfied; when satisfied, they became proud. Therefore they forgot me. So now I have become like a lion to them; like a leopard I will lurk by the road; I will meet them like a bear whose cubs have been taken away. I will tear their hearts from their bodies. I will devour them there like a lion, like a wild animal ripping them up. It is your destruction, Isra’el, although your help is in me. So now, where is your king, to save you in all your cities? Where are your judges, of whom you said, ‘Give me a king and leaders’? I gave you a king in my anger; and in my fury I took him away. “Efrayim’s guilt has been wrapped up, his sin is stored away. The pain of being born will come to him; but he is an unwise son. The time has come; and he shouldn’t delay, there at the mouth of the womb. Should I ransom them from the power of Sh’ol? Should I redeem them from death? Where are your plagues, death; where is your destruction, Sh’ol? My eyes are closed to compassion. For though he flourishes among the reeds, an east wind will come, a wind from Adonai, blowing up from the desert. Then his water source will dry up, then his spring will fail —it will plunder his treasury, removing every precious thing.” Hosea 13:1-15 (CJB)
Then, what if Ephraim becomes broken and ceases sixty-five years from Israel’s inception in 1948?

or because Aram, Efrayim and the son of Remalyah have been plotting against you, thinking, "We will invade Y'hudah, tear it apart, divide it among ourselves and appoint the son of Tav'el as king there." "'This is what Adonai ELOHIM says: "It won't occur, it won't happen. For the head of Aram is Dammesek, and the head of Dammesek Retzin. In sixty-five years Efrayim will be broken and will cease to be a people. Isaiah 7:5-8 (CJB)
Please read Jeremiah 51 for Dumitru Duduman’s prophecy about America.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/cjb/jeremiah/51.html

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment