Labels

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Third Seal Is Open: Biblical, Prophetical & Empirical Proof


Image result for california drought    My standard rule is that if two or three godly men come to me to with comment or a question; I listen, because it’s almost always from God. Recently, an author named Cris asked me to prove my messages (“Checks” in the spirit) from God, and another Christian named Phil cited proof of rising food prices, and asked me to prove that the Third Seal is open. I can prove that Revelation’s Third Seal is open; however, most of Christendom will reject my words, because the message is linked to a false Sukkot festival from the days just after King Solomon and Hurricane Sandy in 2012. One requires faith in the whole Bible to believe my story.   
Caveat: Once again, I’m not claiming to be a prophet. I’m a researcher and an author. However, there has been a recent consistent trend of me praying for God to send prophetic information, and then confirmation is received via two or three men. Proof of the Third Seal is one of those prophetic events.
Another caveat: I’m not called to convince Christians about anything. You’re saved, so you’re God’s problem, not mine. I’m called to be a Watchman for the Jews, for I worship Yahushua as a Jewish believer, in ways similar to their ways. I watch for the seals to open, and my Messiah Yahushua to return.  
First Seal: Revelation 6, per Zechariah 6, has directions. The First Horseman known as a Seal is West of Jerusalem, which is Western Civilization. 
During the Six Day War of June 1967, Israeli Leaders rebuffed God's gift of the Temple Mount and Western Civilization has fallen since then. Look around you? Do you witness increased communism, or odd isms being foisted upon us? What started with sex, drugs and rock and roll has become societal devolution. Per Matthew 24, it resembles ethnos epi ethnos, which is tribe Vs. tribe. 
Second Seal: 9.11.2001-Attacks necessitate war which begins in Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003, because according to George W. Bush, “God told me to invade Iraq,” east of Jerusalem. Isn't it odd that Afghanistan fell in 2021, twenty years later? The Bush/Cheney Wars have destabilized the world, and paved the path of the Antichrist. 
Third Seal: Around Av 9, 2012-The Third Seal opens, and within months, God’s prophecy brings Hurricane Sandy/Divided USA election on Jeroboam’s False Sukkot, signals increased food prices north of Jerusalem.
When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat [peasant’s food price rises sharply] for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley [food prices for peasants or animals rises sharply] for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine [increased prices distress not the wealthy]!” Revelation 6:5-6 (CJB)
The Blood Red Moon Tetrad signals Russia gradually moving closer to Israel to make oil cash and destabilize the region, preparing it for war. 
Seal Four: This 4th Horseman is called Thanatos (Death) and he brings Four Plagues of Supernatural death (Rhomphaia Supernatural Sword), Limos crop failure from drought, floods and insects, Thanatos death, and Therion, which is animals or very small animals which includes Biological Warfare. Do you see that? 
Third Seal Prophecy: During the summer of 2012, I was preparing to publish my book, so I was praying every day for God to guide me. Little did I know that he was sending us a man with a prophecy. Just before the fall festivals, a man named Chris visited my church. When I introduced myself, I asked him why he attended that day. He replied, “God asked me to deliver a message to the pastor and the elders.” Chris wouldn’t tell me the message because I’m not the pastor or an elder at my church. Finally, after citing that we were both authors publishing with the same company, Chris relented and stated, “There will be a storm this fall, after Sukkot, but before the end of October. Its signs will be snow and a broom.” Then, I asked about the seals of Revelation. He replied, “The Third Seal opened this summer.” Chris delivered this message to the pastor and the elders, and he was relieved that his job was done.
While I published that fall, I received strong “Checks” about adding Chris’ prophecy; however, I didn’t have another witness. I finally published the prophecy in my book in a raw state, without proper details and lacking discernment. Months later, a Bible study friend told me he would interpret the prophecy for me. Mark stated that he had always wondered why God asked him to study that prophecy, found in I Kings 12, twelve years earlier.
Prophetic interpretation of the Third Seal's signs: Then Yarov‘am built up Sh’khem in the hills of Efrayim and lived there. After that, he left and built up P’nu’el. Nevertheless Yarov‘am said to himself, “Now the rulership will return to the house of David. For if these people continue going up to offer sacrifices in the house of Adonai in Yerushalayim, their hearts will turn back to their lord, Rechav‘am king of Y’hudah. Then they will kill me and return to Rechav‘am king of Y’hudah.” After seeking advice, the king made two calves of gold and said to the people, “You have been going up to Yerushalayim long enough! Here are your gods, Isra’el, who brought you out of the land of Egypt!” He placed one in Beit-El and the other in Dan, and the affair became a sin, for the people went to worship before the one [in Beit-El and] all the way to Dan [to worship the other]. He also set up temples on the high places and made cohanim from among all the people, even though they were not descended from Levi. Yarov‘am instituted a festival in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, similar to the festival held in Y’hudah; he went up to the altar in Beit-El to sacrifice to the calves he had made; and he placed in Beit-El the cohanim he had appointed for the high places. He went up to the altar which he had set up in Beit-El on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, in the month which he had chosen on his own, and instituted a festival for the people of Isra’el; he went up to the altar to burn incense. I Kings 12:25-33 (CJB)
On October 30, 2012, during wicked Halloween’s Eve, exactly as prophesied by Chris, Hurricane Sandy swept across the financial district of New York like a storm from God. Unlike the biblical festival of Sukkot—celebrated exactly one month before—this day marked the first day of the anti-godly Sukkot instituted by Jeroboam in I Kings 12. On the important seventh day of this anti-Sukkot, wicked America experienced a divided election (11.6.2012), exactly like the divided times of Judah and Israel in I Kings 12. On the important eighth day of the anti-Sukkot, a second storm ravaged the East Coast and America’s financial headquarters.
I claim that the third Seal prophecy and interpretation are a warning to keep His appointed Festivals, and not celebrate Halloween, and other ungodly festivals. You may claim that you’re not under the Torah, or God’s Festivals, as commanded; however, YOU WILL attend the Messianic Sukkot found in Zechariah, or you will be cursed.  
Finally, everyone remaining from all the nations that came to attack Yerushalayim will go up every year to worship the king, Adonai-Tzva’ot, and to keep the festival of Sukkot. If any of the families of the earth does not go up to Yerushalayim to worship the king, Adonai-Tzva’ot, no rain will fall on them. If the family of Egypt doesn’t go up, if they refuse to come, they will have no [annual] overflow [from the Nile]; moreover, there will be the plague with which Adonai will strike the nations that don’t go up to keep the festival of Sukkot. This will be Egypt’s punishment and the punishment of all the nations that don’t go up to keep the festival of Sukkot. Zechariah 14:16-19 (CJB)
Proof of the Third Seal is becoming more apparent. Based on my findings above, it usually takes months or years to prove that a seal is open. Do you see how the seals resemble birth pangs in timing and magnification? By the fall, the drought in California and western states should bring soaring food prices, and then the Fourth Seal will bring worldwide deaths of 1.944444 billion! 

Consumer prices last month posted their sharpest increase in 15 months as inflation continued a recent acceleration from unusually low levels.

Price Index for Meats, Poultry, Fish & Eggs Rockets to All-Time High – See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/price-index-meats-poultry-fish-eggs-rockets-all-time-high
The seasonally-adjusted price index for meats, poultry, fish, and eggs hit an all-time high in May, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)…

…“The index for meats, poultry, fish and eggs has risen 7.7 percent over the span [last year],” says the BLS. “The index for food at home increased 0.7 percent, its largest increase since July 2011. Five of the six major grocery store food group indexes increased in May. The index for meats, poultry, fish, and eggs rose 1.4 percent in May after a 1.5 increase in April, with virtually all its major components increasing,”

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment