St. Malachy and authors Tom Horn and Cris Putnam posit that the final pope will be different than all his predecessors. Could Pope Francis fulfill St. Malachy's prophecies and be the final pope, or the False Prophet? I don't know, but I see reports of these connections daily in official Roman Catholic publications. Odd...
How does John describe the False Prophet?
(My caveat: My family has a eighty year tradition of blessing Roman Catholics by burying their dead due to suicide, brokering meetings between anti-Catholics and church leaders, and worshipping Jesus together. I love many Roman Catholics that love Jesus.)
show his intentions with words and actions.
1. He edifies and deifies Mary at every opportunity.
2. He is preaching Social Justice and Communism.
3. He is rewriting the Bible to suit his needs.
4. He is coalescing world leaders into his cadre of NWO enforcers.
5. He is patiently waiting for his supernatural powers to increase.
6. He fears no man, nor HaShem.
… Francis said he was "getting ready" to go to the Holy Land next year to mark the 50th anniversary [Jubilee/1964-2014/Blood Moon Eclipses] of when Pope Paul VI became the first pope in modern times to visit there.
He has been invited by both Israel and the Palestinian Authority to make a visit, which is expected to take place in May or June.