Labels

Monday, December 30, 2013

Judging Incomplete Prophecies: It Takes Two (Or Three) To Prophesy

I’m going to share a partial prophetic message with you today; however, I’m waiting for a second witness. Maybe by posting this prophecy, someone will interpret these words. In this case, I am just the middle-man.

I have never claimed to speak a word from HaShem. Yet, I have been in the middle of two prophecies over the last few years. Through no effort of my own, I heard the summer 2012 prophecy of Hurricane Sandy, the Divided Election, and the Second Storm that landed on November 7, 2012. Then, months later, I heard the interpretation relating to I Kings 12, and Jeroboam’s False Sukkot. Every aspect of the prophecy was truthful.
A few months ago, after mentioning Matthew Stephen’s prophetic Blue Panther Map, I heard that there is a white zone of danger in the Arden Hills MN area. The first map was created in 1993, and that’s twenty years before the construction of the FEMA Camp in the Arden Hills MN white zone. Every aspect of the prophecy was truthful.

In each case one man prophesied, and one man interpreted. If three people were involved, it would be even better. In every case, prophetic words must harmonize with scripture, not feelings, or they are just words. I generally add one more litmus test as we move toward the Time of Jacob’s Trouble; each witness must love the Sabbath, and the Torah. I can’t state that rule for all the words given ten or fifty years ago; however, we’re so close to tribulation, and anyone that is anti-Torah or anti-Sabbath, is not a reliable witness today.
My two favorite witnesses are Jonathan Cahn and Mark Biltz. I won’t state my third witness’ name. He’s a close Torah friend. Another trusted witness, Corrie ten Boom, corroborates part of Matthew Stephen's Map, pertaining to a Safe Zone in NW Arkansas: http://www.arkhaven.org/corrie-ten-boom-on-tribulation.htm

What are the rules of Prophecy?
Always be joyful. Pray regularly. In everything give thanks, for this is what God wants from you who are united with the Messiah Yeshua. Don't quench the Spirit, don't despise inspired messages. But do test everything - hold onto what is good, but keep away from every form of evil. I Thessalonians 5:16-22 (CJB)

But someone prophesying is speaking to people, edifying, encouraging and comforting them. A person speaking in a tongue does edify himself, but a person prophesying edifies the congregation. I wish you would all speak in tongues, but even more I wish you would all prophesy. The person who prophesies is greater than the person who speaks in tongues, unless someone gives an interpretation, so that the congregation can be edified. I Corinthians 14:3-5 (CJB)
Here’s what I have:

And here is their answer to my inquiry:
AliyahEnoch

“I am guided by Yeshua, and have no notes to compare with you. I know this, we are at the door of the beginning of Jacobs trouble...Yeshua bless you...”
Then I received messages from other eschatologists today, although nothing confirmed their words.

I’ll wait for a second or third witness to emerge. It may take time.

Watch the stock market tomorrow to see if it eclipses 16,660.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment