Labels

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Can Peer Into The Soul Of Your Words And Documents, And Judge The Intentions Of Your Heart.

During the evenings, I study biblical Hebrew/Greek text and news reports to discern the plan for the End of Days. I use this research to write my trilogy of books. The first book, "Danny's Inferno," published in December 2012. I'm 20,000 words into my second book of the "War of the Unseen Worlds" Trilogy. I almost scrapped my third book because I misunderstood a word from Isaiah 19, then I prayed for guidance. Within minutes, my pastor quoted Isaiah 11:10-16, proving all my theories to be correct. Thank you God!

During the day I sell paperless business software. Okay, I'm a nerd. However, geek is becoming quite chic lately. Geeks, like me, are becoming quite powerful, just like the Bible predicted long ago.

Knowledge will Increase: “At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:1-4 (ESV)

The [unnamed] software that I sell is exceptional in many ways. I can search your words like a Google search. I can know the intentions of your heart with a simple search! And I can categorize words into "Workflows," that compound on "Workflows," automating and driving business processes. My software can revolutionize the workplace. However, there is a dark side to modern business software too.  

If one man--with dangerous tendencies--knew my software, he could wield power over nearly every person on the planet by pointing and clicking.

Let's say an evil man wanted to make you take "666," or whatever will be the Mark of the Beast. Within minutes, I could set up compounding "Workflows" that would coerce you to take the mark, and track your efforts to comply or flee. Add-in GPS and he owns you, or you will starve to death.

Now read this: "US free to grab EU data on American clouds"
http://euobserver.com/justice/118857

If the Beast of Revelation has access to my software and the cloud filled with data, he will wield greater power than I ever imagined.

New Report: June 2013

Government could use metadata to map your every move
WASHINGTON — If you tweet a picture from your living room using your smartphone, you’re sharing far more than your new hairdo or the color of the wallpaper. You’re potentially revealing the exact coordinates of your house to anyone on the Internet.

The GPS location information embedded in a digital photo is an example of so-called metadata, a once-obscure technical term that’s become one of Washington’s hottest new buzzwords.
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/06/20/194505/government-could-use-metadata.html#.UcQ1rZxfxJ0#storylink=cpy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment