Labels

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Third Seal: Frankenstorm 2012: Addendum and a new storm warning with a Hebraic connection

Other than impending apocalyptic judgments, are there biblical correlations to “Frankenstorm 2012,” and the next storm that hit on November 7, 2012, and what are they? And why should you listen to me?
You should listen to me because many people share their prophetic information with me and I reflect it back couched in biblical truth and eschatological knowledge. Often times, you’re the prophetic input, not me, because you’re more spiritually gifted than me. Whenever I attend charismatic events and churches, I always feel like I’m the only one unable to speak in tongues. It’s like they’re special, and I am not. Don’t worry about me, I’m kidding. God interacts with me in other ways. He sends people to me and prompts me through His word.
Over the last few years, God has sent people to me with messages that usually relate to something in my book. It could be the quiet person at a Torah study with a simple message. At times, people mention their dreams to me. Some of those dreams make sense based on various biblical applications, as I interpret them. I’m asking for all of you to share your dreams, visions or prophetic words with me. After sharing the call I received last night, you’ll realize why I need your input.

Torah scholar Mark Wetterling called me last night about a possible Hebraic connection to “Frankenstorm 2012.” I need to share why Mark sees a peculiar connection to recent events.

Jeroboam, Rehoboam, a divided kingdom and our related recent events: Please turn to I Kings 12 (and read I Kings 13 as a favor to me) and read about how to split a kingdom. Then please read this commentary. http://ibiblestudies.com/auth/maclaren/how_to_split_a_kingdom.htm
Now, let’s get Hebraic and determine Who, What, Where, When and so forth.

Who: Jeroboam-NOT the son of Shalom, we know as Solomon. This king foolishly dismissed his elder’s council.

What: A new eight-day festival created by Jeroboam, but not ordained by God. It’s remindful of Sukkot, another eight-day festival (ordained by God)..

Where: Shechem-Jeroboam created a new worship center in Shechem in the land of Ephriam, not in Jerusalem, for the 10 northern tribes. 
The Signs: Two golden calves (and a partridge in a pear tree). We’ll call them idols.

The Calendar Dates: The fifteenth day of the eighth month, aka Cheshvan 15-23 (October 30, 2012-November 7, 2012). The real Sukkot is Tishrei 15 to Tishrei 23.

Who cares? The recipients of Frankenstorm 2012 saw the storm devastate them on October 30, 2012. They care and you should too. There is a second storm brewing for the eighth day of Jeroboam’s new festival. Please watch for this new impending disaster.

The moral (from Lisa Taylor): Jeroboam as a Type of Antichrist
Jeroboam ruled 10 tribes. Antichrist will rule 10 kingdoms. (See Revelation 13:1 and Daniel 7:24.)

Jeroboam was the king of the northern tribes. Antichrist is called the King of the North. (See Daniel 11:28.)
God eventually punished the 10 tribes for the idolatry originated by Jeroboam. The Northern Kingdom was conquered by the Assyrian Empire, and many of its people were exiled. The Antichrist is called the Assyrian. (See Isaiah 14:25 and Micah 5:5.)

Jeroboam instituted his own apostate religious system, which included the worship of images. Antichrist will institute his own apostate religious system, which will include the worship of his image. (See Revelation 13:11-18.)
Jeroboam discouraged the offering of sacrifices at the temple in Jerusalem. Antichrist will put an end to sacrifice and offering. (See Daniel 9:27.)

Jeroboam tried to change God's calendar by adding a festival modeled after the Feast of Tabernacles. He put it in the eighth month, when God's cycle of Levitical feasts ended in the seventh month. Antichrist will "try to change the set times and the laws." See Daniel 7:25.
When Jeroboam reached out his hand against a prophet, his hand shriveled up. (1 Kings 13:4.) Antichrist will be struck by a sword which will result in his arm being "completely withered." Zechariah 11:17.

There was a man of God from Judah who decried an altar set up by Jeroboam. On his way home, he was deceived by another prophet who gave him a false prophecy. (See 1 Kings 13.) Antichrist will have a False Prophet who will deceive many. (See Revelation 13:11-14.)
Jeroboam is known as the man “who caused Israel to sin.” (2 Kings 23:15.) Antichrist is known as the man of sin. (See 2 Thessalonians 2:3.)

The house of Jeroboam was completely destroyed. (See 1 Kings 21:20-22.) Antichrist will be completely destroyed. (See Daniel 7:11 and 2 Thessalonians 2:7.) Lisa Taylor-Five Doves http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/lisat1024.htm
Mark Wetterling, thank you for sharing this answer to Chris' prophetic statements during the summer of 2012. That's how prophecy should work. May God bless us as we wade through the next storm. Please pray more fervently than ever before.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment