Labels

Friday, December 25, 2020

What is the strangest archaeological object ever found?


“What is the strangest archaeological object ever found?”

In my opinion, it’s the Shroud of Turin.

If the Shroud of Turin is a forgery, it’s an interesting deception. Why would someone create such a fake? Why didn’t the owners use it to win battles, or make money, like other scoundrels?

I’ve studied the Shroud for years and I think its a fake. However, there is someone else with a different opinion of the Shroud.

I review many prophetic messages and I interview many modern day prophets. I would say 95% of them are frauds.

I have interviewed a woman named Rebecca Sterling from Nashville twice in 2015 and 2020 about her visions from 1999. Her visions sounded preposterous in 2015–2019.

According to Rebecca, in a few years the pope will call a conference in Rome to announce the crowning of the Antichrist. He will use DNA from the Shroud of Turin to match the Antichrist’s DNA to prove he’s a descendant of Jesus.

Matching the DNA from the Shroud to the Antichrist to establish a Messianic lineage sounds preposterous, doesn’t it? After surviving 2020, I believe anything can happen.

I doubt what I just presented, but I’m watching the world for news anyway.

For the curious, here’s her video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5sAyz_bUJk

Shalom!

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strangest-archaeological-object-ever-found/answer/Joel-Blackford?prompt_topic_bio=1

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings...
    Trust you are well..
    I was really intrigued by Rebecca's visions and videos, watched all of them and also corresponded with her for sometime. I really admire her for the dedication she put into all this... I still refer to them on occasion, since I believe the greater plotline still holds. That's what I was doing today and thought to check if anything else has been added since then, and ended up here. I'm glad you managed to interview her last year and also in 2015. Could you kindly please provide the links to the interviews... I'll be grateful.. Thank you.. P

    ReplyDelete