Labels

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cup of Wrath’s Hour: Will The Blood Moon Tetrads Coincide With Global Wars/Economic Collapse?


Eight years ago, as I was beginning my perilous decent into personal, financial, and familial destruction, I eventually hit rock bottom. Then, I turned from conventional pastors and pundits to the theological fringe players. I soon learned that 95% of the outliers are charlatans, or liars, and 5% are trusted advisors. The problem: You need to discern-through a pack of dogs; I call MT Suits, to find the real thing.

I began my search with Jan Markell, a local self-described “Watchman on the Wall.” She has a nationwide weekend Christian radio show where she invites guests to scream “Immanency” and “Rapture,” until her listeners reach a frenzied state. Then, I had an epiphany: I realized that the supposed rapture occurs after the tribulation, not before. Suddenly, the precocious Jan Markell Radio Show became a three-ring circus of Calvinists, clowns and fear-mongerers, and I was set free to research the Bible for myself, without interpreters.

Today, I divide the world into camps: Believers, non-believers, and MT Suits. An MT Suit is someone that craves the microphone, but has nothing important to say. Who do I trust? I still place great trust in Mark Biltz, Jonathan Cahn, and a few others, even though NOTHING has happened…yet.

Two of the most important discoveries of the last ten years are Mark Biltz’ Blood Moon Tetrad Theory and Jonathan Cahn’s Harbinger and Shmita timeline. According to TV Pastor John Hagee, the timeline is his idea. According to Author and Pastor Mark Hitchcock, the Tetrad Theory is junk science. Both Hagee and Hitchcock are MT Suits. In my estimation, 95% of today’s pastors are MT Suits too.

In today’s political quagmire, there are the non-believers, the foes of HaShem, like Putin, his toadies, and the Chinese Leaders. When Putin roars like a bear in Crimea, the MT Suits, like President Obama, may reply, but they have nothing to say. Recently, the MT Suits drew a line in the sand with Putin. That’s like enticing a bear to eat your picnic basket. Putin is going to maul the MT Suits, but not until HaShem’s Cup of Wrath is full.

Bavel was a gold cup in the hands of Adonai; it made the whole earth drunk—the nations drank her wine; this is why the nations have lost their senses. Jeremiah 51:7 (CJB) 

Jerusalem makes the nations drunk from rage.

“I will make Yerushalayim a cup that will stagger the surrounding peoples. Even Y’hudah will be caught up in the siege against Yerushalayim. When that day comes, I will make Yerushalayim a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who try to lift it will hurt themselves, and all the earth’s nations will be massed against her. Zechariah 12:2-3 (CJB)

Once the cup is full, HaShem’s wrath begins quickly (in one hour).

Next I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven with everlasting Good News to proclaim to those living on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people. In a loud voice he said, “Fear God, give him glory, for the hour has come when he will pass judgment! Worship the One who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water!” Another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “She has fallen! She has fallen! Bavel the Great![a] She made all the nations drink the wine of God’s fury caused by her whoring!”

Another angel, a third one, followed them and said in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives the mark on his forehead or on his hand, he will indeed drink the wine of God’s fury poured undiluted into the cup of his rage. Revelation 14:6-10 (CJB)

Last Sabbath, one of my friends mentioned that he had found another shmita cycle, one contrary to the Mark Biltz/Jonathan Cahn Shmita/Jubilee Cycle. Over dinner last night, he explained how the economy has had consistently seven years between downturns from 1890 forward. Each cycle experienced a four year swing, two years down and two years recovering. He cited 1892, 1899, 1906, 1913, 1920, 1927, 1934, 1941, 1948, 1955, 1962, 1969, 1975, 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, and 2011. Then he predicted that we would soon be concluding the uptick to 2018, by watching the markets fail in April 2014. Based on flawed research, my friend predicted the fall of the markets; however, I knew better.

I had to tell my friend that his research merely proved what economists have known for years; that there are seven to eleven year cycles in markets.

What my friend may have proven is that we are riding two rollercoasters, if not more. We are riding a Soros Cycle of shmita/jubilee cycles, and seven year business cycles too. Every economics pundit knows that the markets will fall by the timeframe of 2016 to 2022, they just don’t know when.

According to Jonathan Cahn and Mark Biltz, the shmita cycles are 2001, 2008, 2015, and 2022, with the Jubilee year ending in 2015. Who should you believe? I’m asking you to believe me, because biblical events always happen quickly. And there is enough time, if Western Society collapses quickly due to eastern [Read: Putin and Chinese] ascendance. (Watch for drunken responses from the world concerning Jerusalem, and other strategic lands.)

Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses EU Crimea sanctions

Moscow has described further EU sanctions against prominent Russians over its annexation of Crimea from Ukraine as "detached from reality".

Krauthammer: Obama's "Preposterous" Sanctions On Russia "A Humiliating Response"

Final Comment: Many of my other eschatological pundit friends are back-peddling on the timing of the Blood Moon Tetrad with the beginning of the Great Tribulation. Even Troy Brooks is pushing everything back to 2029 or 2036. I’m sticking with Mark Biltz, that the timing is soon. I am positive of Revelation Seals One, Two, and Three. If we experience Number Four soon, everything is on schedule. Expect a events to follow a birth pattern, meaning that the water should be breaking soon.

I believe that we will experience the Fourth Seal of Revelation Wars soon. I believe that economies will begin to fray like stressed ropes. It’s time to hold on to the Rock of salvation, when the seas [peoples] rage.

He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the chariots with fire. “Be still, and know that I am God I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 46:9-10 (ESV)

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment