Labels

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beware: Dire Straits 2013, Early July Seems Like The Beginning Of The End.

If you listen to this report, please pray before and afterward. There is no way to sugar-coat Steve Quayle's message. I've followed Steve Quayle for years, he is a trusted faithful man.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/06/10/pastor-lankford-steve-quayle-the-hagmann-hagmann-report

They are presenting an horrific scenario beginning in early July 2013, possibly around July 4th. Watch for events beginning in Syria.

Months ago I wondered why my Damascus prediction was so wrong. My research was thorough and plausible. God taught me a lesson from that mistake; God is sovereign, and not my research. Months ago, I had no idea of the significance of the fall of Damascus. Nearly every Bible scholar agrees with the literal nature of Isaiah 17:1. What few of us realize is that when Syria finally falls, the world dominoes will quickly fall afterward.
 
An oracle concerning Damascus. and will become a heap of ruins. Isaiah 17:1 (ESV)
My caveat: When our world implodes, instead of rioting for food or government benefits, pray. Don't complain, just pray for God's blessings.
God is blessing many with dreams and visions. Ask God for your every need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment